Sunday, February 22, 2015

Earth Energy

Is it possible, earth’s chakras contain intelligence? How do the waves of energy contained within the earth's centers impact us?

If you look at the earth and its inhabitants, you see many forms of communication breathing power and energy within your mind and heart. These forms of communication are silent, but can be soulfully unique between the giver and receiver. Maybe that is why man tries to seek solitude from the forests of the earth.

When I was a little girl, I would venture out into the wilderness on Rainy Lake without a particular plan of where I would be or end up. It was as though the life-force tugged at me and pushed me forward to quest.

Everyday, I was presented with an opportunity to become one with my environment. Everyday was a new day to learn about energy and earth’s power of communication.

One such encounter occurred when I was about 7 years old.

I was walking in the woods, not too far from my home. On this particular day, the air was warm, while the wind blew softly. It was late May or early June. I was on my way to the big trees, or so I called them. I was on my way to sit in a fort I had created out of branches. I touched a seed on a small tree, when a noise I hadn't ever heard before stopped me in my tracks. Silently, I stood. The noise echoed again. I looked up and there, in a tall tree, was a spotted white owl. She looked at me in silence. Something told me to go home.

I went home and as I approached the door to my house I noticed at the end of my sidewalk sat a very big white owl. It was a male owl, fluffed up, very large, and very white! He was silent staring at me! I smiled at him and communicated with my heart, “Wait for me.” He sat on the tree. I inched forward, but something told me to stay back. I just couldn't believe I was seeing this beautiful white owl. We stared at each other for a moment; this moment seemed a lifetime. I backed away and went inside to grab my camera. When I came out, he was gone.

This moment in my childhood bewildered me, to say-the-least. I often asked myself as I grew older, why did these white owls visit me in early summer? Why didn’t they attack me? I never understood why until I began writing my memoir.

The spiritual connection and intelligence of this childhood experience brings me forward to newfound wisdom about spirit, interconnection, and equalization. The owls came to teach me about intuitive power. I learned that the energy of life is spiritual and the earth’s chakras align with man, if the opportunity presents itself. The waves of energy present in nature in relationship to man, evolves over time. Such is the journey of earth: ancient, slow-moving, and powerful. This evolution of connections, interconnections, and intelligence is like the earth of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Thus, the intuitive teaching given to me by the owls presence, processed on nature's time. This is why it took many years for me to understand the depth of why the white owls visited.

Creator, you shine your light and power upon the world in small, but strategic ways. Though I am weak, your power is strength! Though others misunderstand, your intelligence prevails! Your love rains down upon my soul, like a dew-drop glistening upon a small leaf. I am humbled and grateful! (Unpublished Works, 2015—Gouin)



The photo you see of the white owl was uploaded from "National Geographic." The picture belongs to photographer, Barbara Fleming from Colorado. (I do not own the rights to this picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment